Saturday, June 12, 2010

West Philadelphia Orchestra Performs at The Kimmel Center

 
Sorry about so many short clips from this show. I tried to get different angles but kept getting yelled at for blocking views. Once I got the shots from above, the security guard was quick to tell me to get down. I'm lucky they didn't take my camera.
 This show was held in the lobby of Kimmel Center on May 28, 2010 at 5 pm after I attended the Philadelphia Orchestra's performance of Mozart's Symphony No. 39 and Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 in Verizon Hall at the Kimmel Center. The Philadelphia Orchestra also premiered a piece called The Phoenix, a work that Chinese-American composer Bright Sheng based on a Hans Christian Andersen tale. 


Learn more about the West Philadelphia Orchestra at their website.